What if I fail to appear in court?
If you fail to enter a plea by appearing in court or by mail, you will be found guilty and a default judgement will be entered against you. A default judgement is a finding of guilt and a sentence ordered by the court in your absence.

Show All Answers

1. What information do I need to know before coming to court?
2. How can I contest a parking ticket I received?
3. How do I pay my parking tickets?
4. What are the different pleas I may enter?
5. What if I fail to appear in court?
6. What should I do when I receive a citation?